The SP 8100dn is a high quality A3 network mono laser printer printing at 45 ppm A4. It is configured as standard with duplex and Ethernet network card.
It has several significant enhancements including faster file processing, data security features, additional hard disk features with virtual soft mailbox, advanced network connectivity, new driver features, and operator panel with print processing status.
The SP 8100dn is targeted at the general office for in house printing of mono documents.
1. High Productivity
- Fast First Print Time of 5.9s mono.
- Fast Warm-up Time of less than 22s
- Standard Duplex Printing at 100% productivity
2. Low Running Costs
One of the main attractions of this printer is the low running cost. Black CPP is lower than comparable mid class B/W laser printers and is on a par with low TCO MFP devices. The design of the engine is based around an MFP engine, and so low TCO is built into the model concept.
3. High Reliability
Compatibility with MFP's - Many of the options are the same as MFP's
4. Advanced Network Printing
- Standard Ethernet Connectivity
- Advanced printing with support for Bonjour, Rendezvous, Dynamic DNS, Ipv6
- Printing in non-Windows environments
- Wide Range of Interface Options including Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Direct print
- Fast Processing
- True Adobe PS3 as standard
- Fast printing of PDF Files
5. Large Paper Input Capacity From Multiple Sources
In the standard mode this printer provides a paper-feed capacity of 1050 sheets through its 2 x 500 sheet tray and 50-sheet bypass
6. Productive Features
Advanced Hard Disk Print Job Options - There are several new and productive ways of utilising the Hard Disk option to enhance office productivity, including Hold and Stored Print
7. Ecological Design and Ease of Use
- Compliance with EU RoHS directive July 2006
- Operation Panel Print Processing Status
8. Security Features
- Data Overwrite Security Function
- Confidential Print
- Data Security For Copying feature eliminates the risk of unauthorised copies.
- Wi-Fi Protect Access (WPA) Suppor